I cannot believe I have done it again! I was so pleased that I have managed to spend the day in the studio despite my lost voice turning into a really bad sore throat tuning into a rotten cold. With the help of tissues and Strepsils I have soldiered on and had a really productive day. I did my #Letter365 piece first and am very pleased with it. Around lunchtime I did the envelope and photographs and popped it in the box. It is only now that I notice the lack of a stamp! (I didn’t notice that I thought it was Sunday yesterday as far as the message on the envelope went!)
So here is the plan:
- Tomorrow morning enquire at the Bradpole Post Office as to the time of the first collection
- Hang around about that time and see if the postie will let me rummage through the box and stick a stamp on the envelope
- Failing that (if I miss them or they won’t let me) go cap-in-hand to the Arts Centre and offer to pick up and pay for the postage due
- Suggest I leave a postage due fund to cover future cock ups
- Repeat the opening words of Four Weddings and a Funeral under my breath from time to time
- Record it all as part of the process!